A few ideas on the days where well you just need a do over!
- Start a tickle fight with your husband and kids.
- Give a hug to someone you love.
- Make animals noises with your family.
- Start a nerf gun war.
- Smile at everyone.
- Tell some jokes.
- Have a dance party!
- Tell each of your family members you love them.
- Make up a secret handshake for fun.
- Share a piece of a goodie.
Sugar foot scrub
1 c white sugar
1 c light olive oil
4-5 drops vit E oil
5-6 drops essential oil of your choice (the girls like the spearmint smell)
Them I put it in a small flat bell canning jar and dressed it up with fabric over the lid, ribbon and a label! Easy, and pretty cheap. That recipe will fill a couple jars.
Lavender is a wonderful oil to aid in relaxation. It can be applied topically, or used aromatically to accomplish this! Need to chill out, drop 1-2 drops of lavender oil on your pillow a few minutes before bed. Also you can apply a drop of lavender oil topically or dilute in a roller ball and have ready to apply to your inner wrists, back of neck by ears or bottom of feet for little ones.
Want to learn more about essential oils? Contact me or visit my oil site at here!
Lavender Sugar Scrub
2 3/4 cups sugar
1 cup olive oil
abt 30 drops of lavender essential oil
– Stir together in a large bowl and store in a jar
Ever thought about the different types of products you use for cleaning your home? How many do you feel like you need? Wouldn’t it be great to not “need” so many! Here are a couple tips for cleaning your home simply.
#1. Use essential oils when cleaning your home.
- Many oils are antibacterial, anti-viral.
- These oils can help kill germs, fungus and even mold without the harsh chemicals in our normal store bought products.
#2. When picking your products you want to dump the toxins!
- Synthetic materials and fragrances need to go. These materials can be harsh on skin, and lungs.
#3. White vinegar, it is amazing!
- Don’t like the smell? Use your favorite essential oil to help change up the smell. No it won’t get rid of it all but it makes it better.
- White vinegar is a great all purpose cleaner.
- An amazing option to get streak free windows.
- Laundry smells and a fabric softener. Adding ¼ cup to each and every load!
- Repels some insects.
#4. Baking soda is an amazing scrubber. Use it with lemon, vinegar, gets off tough messes!
#5. Houseplants! They are amazing little natural air purifiers.
A Clean Home is a Happy Home!